5 Free Spins No Deposit
5 Free Spins on Diamond Strike - No Deposit Required!
New on Aladdin Slots! Join today and get 5 completely free spins on the UK's number one slot game, Diamond Strike!
To claim this Exclusive NEW player offer, just hit Join Now, register an account, and add a valid debit card. Then, you will receive your completely free spins - no deposit required.
This promotion is only valid ONCE per player, so grab your 5 free spins now!
- You must be a new player, with no previous accounts on AladdinSlots.com to be eligible to receive this promotion. This promotion can only be used ONCE per player.
- The No Deposit Offer: You will receive 5 Free Spins on Diamond Strike only after registration once a valid debit card has been added.
- 5 Free Spins only valid once per debit card.
- 5 Free spins offer is only eligible on Diamond Strike.
- Maximum bonus win of £8 per 5 free spins credited.
- If you choose to close the 'Add a Card' pop-up upon completing registration, this is your choice and the 5 free spins no deposit promotion will not be made available or be re-credited to your account.
- If you are a unique new player and you experience any issues claiming this free offer, please get in touch with the support team who will look at your request.
- Wins resulting from Free Spins are credited to your account as ‘Bonus’ cash. Winnings from Free Spins are subject to a maximum win amount of £8 per 5 free spins. For example, the maximum amount of bonus cash that can be won from 5 free spins is £8. Due to maximum win amounts, you may not receive all the spins which are displayed as remaining to play.
- The following applies to all Bonus funds obtained on the site: the wagering requirement is 65 x bonus won + any remaining wagering requirement. If you decide to cash-out (withdraw) before fulfilling the wagering requirement, you will forfeit all remaining bonus funds, free spins, Loot Chest plays and Mega Reel spins. For example, if you win £10 bonus from free spins from a £20 deposit and your current wagering requirement is £100, this will result in a wagering requirement of £10 X 65 + + £100 = £750. If there is no existing bonus in your balance or wagering requirement and you win £10 bonus from free spins from a £20 deposit, the wagering requirement is calculated as £10 x 65 = £650.
- Only bonus wagers contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement. Real money wagers do not contribute.
- You can withdraw your real money balance (subject to withdrawal policy) but Bonus funds can never be withdrawn.
- The maximum amount (for accounts that have made a deposit) which can be converted to your Real Money (withdrawable) balance as a result of fulfilling the bonus wagering requirement, is the value of your lifetime deposits on this website, up to a maximum of £250. For example, if you have accumulated bonus funds of £400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled and your total lifetime deposits are £50, then £50 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
- The maximum amount (for accounts that have NOT made a deposit) which can be converted to your Real Money (withdrawable) balance as a result of fulfilling the bonus wagering requirement, is up to a maximum of £50.
- Winnings generated from your bonus balance will be accumulated to the bonus balance bankroll. Once the wagering requirements (65x) have been met, the remaining bonus (maximum £50 for non-funded players) (maximum bonus conversion equal to lifetime deposits, up to a maximum £250 for funded players) will be transferred to your real (withdrawable) bankroll. All withdrawals are subject to the banking policy included in these terms and conditions.
- Winnings are credited to the balance from where the wager was taken. If in a single transaction you wager 50% with real money and 50% with bonus funds, any winnings will be credited to match the proportion of the original wager. E.g. A £3 total wager (£1.50 Real and £1.50 Bonus balance) results in a £10 win, this means £5 will be credited to each balance.
- Real funds will always be used to wager before bonus funds. You will only use your bonus balance when you do not have enough real money to place the wager.
- The following games do not contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement: Blackjack (all variants), Roulette (all variants), any other casino style games and progressive jackpot slots. The company reserves the right to alter this at any time and without notice. Any changes in this regard will not impact any existing bonus or offers which have been offered to you, or have been already claimed.
- Bonus money wagering is not available on progressive jackpot slots, including (but not limited to): ‘Fluffy Favourites Jackpot’ and ‘Fluffy Too Jackpot’.
- You can track your remaining wagering requirement on the withdrawal page of the website.
- The company reserves the right to amend the wagering requirements on bonus funds at its sole discretion. Any changes in this regard will not impact any existing bonus or offers which have been offered to you, or have been already claimed.
- Regular site T&Cs apply